Monday, July 18, 2011

Fourth week in Malmö



I figure, I've been here in Malmö one day past three weeks, so I should definitely post some more pictures of my neighborhood. These were taken in my second week here, when it was still sunny. I'm kind of jealous of all the people back in Canada who keep complaining about the heat- it's 15 degrees over here right now! People tell me that during an average Swedish summer the temperature will hover at a balmy 17 degrees and most days will be overcast and rainy. My Greek blood is craving sunshine, so whenever the big golden disk shows its face I'm out and about as much as possible.

There are lots of beautiful spots just seconds from our front door. Here are just some of my favorite corners, including the view from our breakfast nook. Click here for more on my Picasa site. Tomorrow I'm going on a little adventure to a nearby fort so I'll have plenty more photos to post this week.

Thanks for viewing:)


No comments:

Post a Comment