Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ruby, a White German Shepard





Michele, a dear friend who lives in Thunder Bay, Ontario, has had two white German Shepards over the past decade and I have had the pleasure of being able to take countless walks in the boreal forest with both these dogs. The first Shepard, Peat was her name, passed away a couple of years ago, that’s when Ruby entered Michele’s life. I fell for Ruby immediately. She’s a wonderfully curious and so so sweet dog. Here are some photos of Ruby, now two years old, from a couple of weeks ago. She is very photogenic but like most dogs is hard to keep still. I spent most of my time chasing her around and tempting her with treats. The black dog barking is my rowdy dog, Tegan.

1 comment:

  1. I like these. I can feel the rascalliness, and you know I like that :) except the last two, they seem wise and wild, reminds me of Rush!

    ReplyDelete