Saturday, June 25, 2011

Princess Cafe I love you



I spend a lot of time at the Princess Cafe in UpTown Waterloo drinking double long espressos and meeting up with friends. Sometime last week I had a hair-brained idea, what if I volunteered to take some pics of the Cafe and staff for their website? It would be a great chance for me to practice my photography and to give this great establishment some free material for their promo. So I threw the idea at them and they were keen. I was incredibly nervous about the whole thing. I knew it would be a huge challenge for me to motivate my subjects, to keep them happy and engaged, while at the same time focusing on getting my vision for each photo to work. I got there at 9:45am and the cafe staff had all dressed up, they were looking fabulous and they all got into it. I don’t think it could have gone any better than it did. Here are a few of the photos. If you want to see the entire album check out:

https://picasaweb.google.com/109659506949083227061/PrincessCafePhotoshoot


Thanks to Marc, Celene, Jill, Donavyn, Jess, Sarah, Jory, and Ryan for being so photogenic and making this photo shoot so much fun!

1 comment: